I get home delivery. As far as I can see, I WILL be able to get online content free, but not until tomorrow, when I am able to "link" my online and paper accounts (which I thought I had already done, but there seems to be no way to log in). If I want to see anything today or tonight, I have to pay. Which of course I won't do, so no way to use the Globe to make the point I had hoped to make.
Whose idea was it for the Globe to treat its most loyal customers that way?
The BostonGlobe.com free trial has ended
Thank you for experiencing BostonGlobe.com during the free trial.
BostonGlobe.com will re-launch on Wednesday, October 19, at 5 a.m. EDT with exciting new features, including:
- Boston Globe Insiders – A subscriber-only benefit that will provide members with access to exclusive editorial content, events with editorial staff, and unique offers and events from Globe advertisers.
- Comments – Subscribers will be able to comment on articles and connect with reporters and editors from the Globe, joining in select conversations.
- More Site Features | Sign Up
A new experience on Wednesday
- Home Delivery Subscribers:
All home-delivery subscribers get unlimited FREE access to BostonGlobe.com once they have linked their home-delivery subscriber number to BostonGlobe.com registration. If this is complete, you can use your email and password to log in. If you have not yet linked your home delivery subscription you may do so tomorrow starting at 6AM.
- Accessible With a Subscription Only:
All articles, Globe Insiders benefits, video, crossword puzzle, and comics.
- Always Free:
The homepage and section fronts of BostonGlobe.com will remain accessible to all users.